This recipe can be thrown together in less than ten minutes making it the perfect easy midweek bake.
- 4 free range eggs
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g self raising flour
- 225g stork
- 4 tbsp Lyle’s golden syrup
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend eggs and caster sugar together until pale in colour and well blended.
- Add margarine and continue to mix until cake batter is smooth.
- Sieve flour into the mixture and continue to blend until the mixture has no lumps.
- Add in golden syrup and mix for a further minute or until syrup is no longer visible.
- Divide the cake mix between twelve muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
Enjoy with a large cuppa and a good book ❤️